Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Robyn's Baptism

As many of you know Robyn, my oldest daughter, turned eight last week.  Then last Saturday she was able to get Baptized.  She was so beautiful and glowing from ear to ear. 
Her baptism was combined with two other girls and they were all so cute.  All my girls sang "When I am Baptized" during the program and they sounded beautiful.

Here are a few pictures of Robyn on her Special Day.


Robyn in her White Jump Suit right before her Baptism.


Ryan and Robyn together.  Aren't they cute all in White?  Look how happy Robyn is!


She's Still Smiling!!  Here is Robyn after her baptism in her new Dress that Grandma and Grandpa Corbridge got her for her baptism.  She is also wearing a new necklace that Mom and Dad got her.  It is a butterfly with CTR engraved on the body of the butterfly.  


Here are all my girls together after Robyn's Baptism.  They are all so beautiful.

CONGRATULATIONS ROBYN ON BECOMING THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. In every picture, everyone is smiling. Even Lauren, as much as I've ever seen you catch on camera. Tell Robyn I say congratulations. I'll try to send her some stickers or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Robyn Congratulations! I had to brighten the picture of Ryan and Robyn together to see his face - they look so great!

    ReplyDelete