Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Birthday Girl!


This weekend we had a birthday in the house!

Lauren Turned TWO years old!!!

Wow it is crazy to think that my youngest little girl is two already. Time sure does fly. It seems like yesterday that I was laying on the couch in our Trailer on Campus of Utah State doing everything I could to go into labor with our first precious little girl. Now that little girl is turning 8 next month and getting excited to be baptized and my 4th little girl is 2 and getting into everything. It is just weird to think how fast things really do happen.

Anyway, back on the subject of the birthday girl. She got lots of fun presents for her birthday.



She got a Book from Great Grandma,  
A Soccer Ball

A New Baby
and A Piano


She also got a mug with her name on it and an Apron that aren't pictured yet.









We made her a birthday cake and had cake and ice cream.  Watching her eat it was quite funny.  She started out trying to use a fork and then eventually gave up on it.  Here is a series of pictures that show her eating her cake and ice cream.  I thought it was quite funny.


Happy Birthday Lauren!!







2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Happy Birthday Lauren. One of these days I am going to be a good aunt and learn everyone's birthdays. Until then, we wish we were there to celebrate with you! PS: cake tastes so much better if you eat it with your fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicole, I didn't know you blogged! We can be blogging friends! Camille just sent me your recipe blog, love it! Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete